Latest News

"I am Learning Lessons From My failures"-Ileana

Ileana told that, she is learning Lessons from her Failures. She acted in film “Kedi”. Being an leading actress in telugu, now acting along with vikram in film “vedi” directed by Bhupathi Pandian. She told that if her film didnt go well she will punish herself. Later i understood that its unnecessary. A film’s fate is not in our hands. I feel if i put my best in my role that is enough. Nowadays i learn lessons from failure.

” The shooting of film ” Shakthi” with Junior N.T.R is getting postponed. There’s discussion to act in kannada also. They question me whether I got affected my the introductions of new Heroins. I don’t feel so. I do the work assigned to me. I don’t get scared of new comers. I dont know whether i can be a girl who can alwayz attract people. I dont expect that also. Nothing went as i planned so far. ” , said so Ileana.
Tags: , , , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment