Latest News

"DVSK Remake is My Dream Project" -JR.NTR

Jr NTR said that the remake of his grandfather NTR’s Dana Veera Soora Karna (1977) remained his dream project, though he did not think that he had enough maturity to don the multiple roles.

Speaking to reporters at Gannavaram in Krishna district, while on the way to Hyderabad after attending the obsequies of the father of VV Vinayak on Sunday, Jr NTR said that remaking NTR’s blockbusters was like an adventure, which required forethought and hard work. “Though I don’t think I have enough stamina for the remake, I am sure put in my best efforts. I thought of it long back. But, I am not sure of the time factor when my dream would come true.”

He further said that he was ready for the remake of Gundamma Katha (1962), which starred NT Rama Rao and Akkineni Nageswara Rao. “I am ready from Nandamuri family. Who is ready from Akkinenis?” he said.

He admitted that his films mostly presented gory bloodbath with hacking of heads and chopping of limbs as the hero attacked the rivals. “But, away from this violence, my forthcoming film Brindavanam would present a pleasant journey of romance. It is going to be a complete family entertainer. It is planned for release in August. Another film Shakti is planned to release in January.”
Tags: , , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment