Latest News

Asin revealed about her smoking habit

Asin revealed about her smoking habit. There have been gossips all these days that Asin smokes and drinks. But freshly she revealed the fact stating that she never smokes or consumes alcohol.

She said, “I’m not much of a party-goer, though I do love to hang out and chill with my friends at home. I don’t drink or smoke, so it is pointless for me to go to a club. However, if it is a friend’s party or a film-related event, I do attend.”

Saying about he social networking, she said that many are using her name and picture and running fake social networking online profile under her name.
Tags: , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment