Latest News

'Anushka reminds me My MOM' Says Krish

Anushka is very versatile and is the dream girl to many young people. Now, she has caught the attention of the talented director too. Krish, who casted her as a prostitute in his upcoming film Vedam is facinate with her working style and caring nature.

"Anushka reminds me of my mother. Whenever I see Anushka I feel that she too is my mother. She is very dignified and also very caring. She never troubled us during the shooting of the Vedam movie," Says Vedam director Krish.

Anushka is stealing the hearts of many people with her bearing. Great going Anushka!
Tags: , , , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment