Latest News

'I need some action in life' Boring Kajal Says

The pretty looking acctress Kajal Agarwal loves dressing up casually when off it!

She says, "When I'm not shooting, I'm happy dressing up in track pants. I also don't like to wear make-up when I'm home. When it comes to dressing, I like being casual and laidback."

At the same time, Kajal adds that she's pretty adventurous. "I need some action in life.

Whenever I'm free, I indulge in some sports that give me adrenaline rush. I love skiing and other adventure sports," she grins.

Well, this actress sure believes that variety is the spice of life. And man, she does know how to live life!


Tollywood News,Gossips,Galleries,Videos,Trailers,Events

Tags: , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment