Latest News

Rambha Continues acting after Marriage?

Rambha is getting married to NRI businessman Indra in Tirupati on April 8. Everything is arranged for the grand ceremony and the marriage telecast rights are also sold to a Tail channel for a whopping price. Speaking to reporters to Chennai, she officially made it public that she it is an alliance arranged by her parents. She also added that she would also conitnue acting in films even after the marriage, as Indra has no qualms about it.

“It’s not a love match. Since I’m an actress, I didn’t want to marry an actor. I left the choice to my parents and they found Indra Kumar for me. Indra owns a firm in Canada, for which I am the brand ambassador. But I’d never met him and only interacted with his staff. He approached my family and asked them for my hand. Later, they flew to Canada, met his parents and came back impressed. Now, he’s confessed that he’d surf the Net every day to look at my pictures,” laughs Rambha.

She would be leaving New Zealand for honeymoon after the marriage.
Tags: , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment