Latest News

"My Hubby Not like 'Varudu'" Bhanu Sri Mehra

Allu Arjun's latest film Varudu heroine Bhanusri Mehra said that she is not at all interested in ‘Varudu’ kind of person as her life partner. She said, “What a pity to marry an unknown person even without seeing him before marriage. One should have choice to select her life partner from four or five persons at least. It doesn’t mean that I will go for dating with several boys and finally fix with one. I will obey my parents order and whoever they select for me will marry him without questioning them. Because they are experienced and know who and which kind of boy will suits me best. The height of my hubby is also concerns for me. Frankly speaking, Varudu is not at all my choice of groom. My hubby should be six feet tall and handsome. He should care for me and should respect my feelings.”

Is she meant that she is taking revenge on Allu Arjun for being deprived from getting publicity for her before release of the film? Bhanusri Mehra already stated that, she is unhappy for the strategy of keeping her identity secret till the movie is released, with which her debut into industry goes unnoticed by one and all.
Tags: , , , , ,

About author

Way2tollywood News Team gives u Updated Tollywood news,gossips,Videos.Get Unlimited Entertainment . Get Subscribed To be updated

0 comments

Post a Comment